Using Dynasit pad
- Inflate Dynasit® up to 2 inches in height to ensure a balanced comfort level. Adjust the air volume as your comfort level allows. The off balance and core muscles strength needed increases with the higher level of inflation
- At the beginning (the first two weeks), sit on the slightly inflated Dynasit® for 5 to 10 minutes and repeat 10 to15 times a day. Allow 5 to 10 minutes breaks in between the sets. Gradually increase the time limits as your comfort level allows. As the deep core muscles get progressively stronger, you should feel more comfortable to sit on Dynasit® for a longer period of time.
- Place your dynamic-directional pad Dynasit® to the front of the chair. Sit comfortably on the pad; slightly spread your legs with the feet fully on the ground. When sitting, your legs should be bent at 90°degree angle. Sit on the whole surface of the pad so that your tailbone is in a vertical line with the Dynasit® logo that’s positioned on the pad.
- Sit relaxed and feel free to change positions. Don't be discouraged by feeling of slightly increased tension in your core muscles. It's a positive reaction to strengthening your muscles
- Dynasit is designed to strengthen core muscles. Muscle soreness might occur as the muscles might not be used to motions of dynamic sitting. Longer breaks are recommended as needed.
- When sitting on Dynasit®, make sure the chair is secured against slipping and falling
A set of exercises for healthy sitting
- Along with your Dynasit pad, your will receive a user manual containing a set of exercises for healthy sitting. You can also check the exercises at Exercises for Healthy Sitting.
Care and Maintenance
- The sitting part of the pad can be easily cleaned with a brush and mild soap in warm (not hot) water.
- Don't sew anything on Dynasit® pad. It could damage its functionality.
- Avoid contact of your Dynasit® pad with sharp objects. It could damage the inflatable padding.
- Do not wash your Dynasit® in a washing machine.
- Operating temperature is 45 – 110 °F.
- Weight limit is 280 pounds.
- Dynamic-directional pad Dynasit® is sold with one year manufacturer warranty.